View Single Post
Old 11-21-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

princess shawn will become famous soon enough

I smile at ila's reply. Tim begins penetrating me. Despite all the lube he has applied on his cock and my hole, he has to move slowly. Very, very slowly to test how far my hole can stretch. My other three partners, upon hearing ila's words, slide their hands over my cock to milk me. Their fingers tightening, they squeeze and stroke my ladycock. I try to hold in my cum, at least until Tim has fully entered me, so that everyone gets equal credit for who makes me cum. My cock fully stiffens in seconds.

At halfway along Tim's shaft, I scream in ecstasy, "Aaaahh..." The others had to hold me in position with their other hands so that he will not bring me to my knees. I look up at the eager faces of people wishing they are next to fuck me. That is when I notice a lovely lady in fishnet stockings among the crowd of naked bodies. Either she is a latecomer or, from the rope marks, she had been kept busy during the party. Unlike the rest of my audience, she seems distracted, not focusing on the action as much as the lusty spectators. More importantly, she is flaccid.

I feel Tim's balls touching my opening. Keeping myself bent forward until he pulls out, I call out to Jamie, "You there, in the fishnets. Come over here." The other playmates pause to see who I am talking to but I immediately say to them, "Don't stop. My Master wants to see me cum."