Thread: Shemale Stories
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

randolph is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Gina part 5

It was getting late so we all went to bed, kissing and hugging on the way. As Audrey and I settled into bed, she came over on me and started kissing passionately. My goodness what's going on? I thought. I returned her kisses and she reached down and started stroking my cock. Humm, this is very unusual. She then got down and started sucking my, by now, hard cock. She then moved around astride me with her pussey directly over my face. She has a lovely pussey and I love to lick it but now it was dripping love juice like I had never seen it before. I love her juices so I lapped away as she worked over my cock. Soon Audrey received my load and swallowed every drop. I continued sucking her plump clitty until she had a screaming orgasm.
As she calmed down, she moved up to sit beside me. "Oh, darling, thank you, I love the way you take care of my pussey." "Well Audrey, you did very well down there, I love you." Audrey looked at me with a concerned look on her face, and said, "I love you too, but I have to confess something to you. I like Gina, in fact, I love Gina, I want to make love to her!" "Well Audrey, we are in an interesting situation here aren't we? I also have a confession to make. The other morning, I had sex with Gina." Audrey said, "Well when I came down for coffee, I suspected something was going on, when I saw the expression on your face and Gina's flushed face. Oh my god, we love each other and we both love Gina, what are we going to do?"

Dear All,
I like writing erotic stories. However, I don't know if they are any good unless I get some comments. If the stories aren't any good, let me know and I will stop posting. If they are good, then I will try to get better.
Thanks