Thread: "Real Girls"
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2009
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TracyCoxx View Post
Ok, so it does seem that you distinguish between gals like you, and gals who are not like you. Shall we refer to "real" girls from now on as gals unlike Bionca? Or do you have any other suggestions for terminology we should use when talking about "real" girls with people who don't know Bionca?
Curious you would quote only to make half-assed snarky comments. How about the bit where I mentioned that when a distinction needed to be made (indiating that in some cases a distinction would be appropriate) use of a term that implied deception or invalates to a Trans*woman's identity would be appropriate.

Making a distinction where personal safety could be compromised is simple self preservation. I happened to give some suggestions about terms to use, you could always go back a read them. Perhaps you have some you think would be more appropriate?