View Single Post
Old 11-27-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of
Default Meeting my Family (continued...)

“Anytime, baby...” Kirsten says as she kisses me and scoots over on the couch so that she is sitting on my lap facing me. We kiss for a long time as we feel each other up. Both of us are rock hard. You pull your sweatshirt over your head and toss it aside saying “You know what I like…”

I gently tease your nipples with my mouth biting and licking them. This drives you crazy. As you moan and say “Oh God baby, that feels so fucking good. Don’t stop…” I run my hands up your thighs and grab your ass. You pull down the waistbands of your shorts and my sweats. Our cocks touch. You giggle slightly as they rub together. It feels awesome. Saying “I’ve got this babe… just relax” you grab both of our cocks and start to jack us off.

Instinctively we both thrust our hips as you continue slowly stroking.

Eventually we build to a climax and shoot our loads at exactly the same time. You fall forward onto me as I lay back on the couch. “That was amazing baby. I love you” I say. “I love you too Andy. I am SO looking forward to our first Christmas together!”

Copyright © 2016 AMS

Last edited by a9127; 11-27-2016 at 01:50 PM.