View Single Post
Old 10-31-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of
Default Who is Kirsten?

God knows I've written enough stories about her so I thought I'd tell you a little about who she is...

Name: Kirsten Williams.
Born: Carmel, Indiana, September 21, 1986.
Height: 6’0”
Weight: 150-160
Hair: Long, blonde.
Eyes: Blue.
Cock: Large.
Body type: Tall and athletic.
College Attended: Purdue University. Degree: BS Chemistry. GPA 4.0.
Interests: Art, music, travel, working out, sports, technology, motorcycles.

Before she transitioned, Kirsten tried very hard to live up to her family’s expectations. They thought that her “wanting to be a girl” (as they put it) was just a “phase.” Her dad was especially critical of her, even saying he was “ashamed that his son was a turning into a ‘sissy’.” Their relationship years later is very strained. Her parents never understood nor were they supportive although they were proud of her achievements in school and athletics. As a ‘guy’ she participated in sports like football, basketball, and track, and even dated girls in high school. It wasn’t until she went away to college that she felt she could finally be herself. She excelled academically. She also had the opportunity to make new friends and found acceptance and support. However she always wished she “had a boyfriend.” She is a super sweet, beautiful, loving, caring, and extremely intelligent young woman. Her entire career has been at Eli Lilly where she runs a research lab. She is engaged to Andy who is seven years older and also a graduate of Purdue where he majored in Industrial Management and was a member of the Big-10 championship team that played in the 2001 Rose Bowl. Currently they live in Zionsville, Indiana. They enjoy riding their matching Harleys, getting together with friends, working out, and just spending time at home often snuggled up on the couch watching old movies. They are both very active in the Indianapolis LGBT community.

Last edited by a9127; 10-31-2016 at 06:51 PM.