Thread: Fantasies!
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

TightsSlut is on a distinguished road

In a similar vein...

My TS girlfriend and I create a whole new range of tights, they are deliciously soft and sexy to wear, look amazing on and come with two built-in holes, one in the front, one in the back.

We launch our new range of tights at a party with 30 or so other ts tv and cd girls. My gf and I get on stage dressed just in our tights and start kissing, our cocks getting harder as we rub our silky legs together. Our hands start to stroke each other over our tights, we press our legs together, rub each other's asses and get more and more hot.

I get on my knees and pull my gfs cock out thro the hole in her tights and start to suck on it. By now all the other girls are getting really turned on and they start urging us on. I lick my gfs cock up and down, trace my tongue round her head then take it fully in my mouth all while rubbing her legs. My big cock is rock hard under my tights for all the other girls to see. My gf is thrusting her cock into my mouth and I can feel she's about to come, I suck harder and deeper until I she spurts in my mouth, cum dribbling down my cheek and splattering onto my legs.

And that's just the start of the evening