View Single Post
Old 06-23-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommyver1 View Post
I ask you Why marry???
Man and NG are married from long time but is not the right way, I think-
My NG go out of my life cause she "need freedom" an other say me " I need to search myself"...
Definitely marry is hipocrite.
I have a TG now we are together from 3 years. My dear Cinzia it's a dream.
Our life is so normal, work, friends, weekend... sex is ok, natural and exciting.
We have problem, like "normal" couple and like "normal" couple we handle the problem. We have problem when Cinzia want my ass and I don' t want (she have big one) but with love and serenity we handle this problem and we ar in love today more then 3 years ago.

LOVE PEOPLE, HATE PROBLEM.
Marriage is not necessarily an end goal - I've been married twice, hot ladies (gg), but last it did not. Should I ever consider marriage again (blast, my two divorces cost me a fortune because I'm one of these naiive souls that believe in the best in ppl and am stupid enuff to TWICE marry without a prenub) it will most likely be with a transsexual woman - I mean... nothing else would make sense. But I have been burned a bit, so marriage scares me - mostly from its inherent financial lack of fairness...