View Single Post
Old 12-24-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Jodie, thanks for your post.

I'm in love with a transsexual woman. It's a coincidence that she's trans, and I wasn't looking for love. I met her as a transsexual (by which I mean I knew she was TS), but my attraction was something completely different. She will likely have SRS. I don't care. I'm in love. She knows how I feel. Most likely, nothing will ever come of it. The complications are enormous, and not just the sort you write about, Jodie. There are all sorts of other complications that you find in relationship irrespective of the gender identity of the parties involved.

I would, by the way, answer that question about the relationship if she "reverted" to being a man exactly the same way. Who cares? I love the person she is; I love the person she was; I love the person she wants to become. They are one and the same person (yes, I know there are lots of "issues). The package (no pun intended) doesn't matter.