View Single Post
Old 03-25-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwedishTsGirl View Post
It makes sence if that would be the case for most of the shemale admirers..you all love the femininity of us shemales combine with A HINT of "male-ness" (exept between the legs, that part could be very male I guess )
That's spot on!

But to confuse matters a bit more, for me, at least, her "male-features" are no longer masculine but become part of her femininity... her penis for example is no longer that of a man but part of her unique femininity as a trans*woman.

The point is that nobody knows how to explain our individual sexual orientations - neurological science is most like much closer to understand gender identification (i.e. why are some born transsexual) than sexual orientation. We seem to understand hetero, bi, and homo, so we tend to want to explain sexual orientation within this accepted framework. So when a guy exclaims his love for cock and femininity at the same time, well, then people gets a little confused... :-)

But again, you nailed it pretty much in your statement above :-)

Best wishes!