View Single Post
Old 07-07-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Interesting View Post
so, how have i exactly offended some members on here? so i may clarify my statements.

Thanks.
You came on here and admittedly did not read the entire thread, but then presumed to lecture the Forum on gender issues. The point of our militant stand against ungendering is that the individual gets to make a self-determination of gender. You are welcome to an opinion, but not to tell others what they are.

Then you insulted by inference with your comment about coherence or the lack thereof in posts.

And in another thread, you were provocative in a way that caught the moderators' attention. I think others can simply look up those posts and draw their own conclusions.

Now, rather than acknowledge what you have done, you call upon others to post additionally so you can clarify. I suggest you take read everything again and see what you can come up with on your own.