View Single Post
Old 09-06-2010
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tslust View Post
I love a guy who likes to take his time. He gently kiss me. We look into each others eyes as our lips draw closer. Our lips softly melt together as I wrap my arms around his neck. His tongue slides past my lips and into my mouth. He scoops me up in his arms as he rolls over on his back. I look into his eyes as I grind my ass against his crotch. He sticks a thumb into my mouth and I suck on it. I lean down and kiss him. His hands lift my mini skirt. I moan into his mouth as his thumb circles my hole, before sliding inside my ass. I grind my ass against his probing thumb. I feel his erection straining to be released. He pulls his thumb out and brings it up to my face. I look into his eyes as I lick then suck on his thumb. Then I slide down his body, unfasten his pants and pull out his big, hard cock. I run my tongue across the tip and look into his eyes, "So, what do you want me to do next?"
Wow, that is such a sensually erotic description of making love.