View Single Post
Old 08-13-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Ogryn1313 is infamous around these partsOgryn1313 is infamous around these partsOgryn1313 is infamous around these parts
Default Hmm..interesting idea.

My perfect one?
Give Winona Rider a perfect 7 inch cock. Ok, so I am sappy. To me Winona Rider is one of the most beautiful women in the world. I've loved her ever since I first saw her in Beetlejuice so long ago. She has a beautiful face. Huge, almost anime like big brown eyes. And she's one of the few women who can pull off the short hair look I think. Altogether she is beautiful in my opinions. So, to make the ultimate shemale I'd say Winona with a cock would suit me just fine.
Give me one who has a petite build. Small but perfect breasts. Lips that were made to be kissed. Brown eyes and hair. Silky hair. Smooth skin. Nice ass is a must. I'd want her to have a cock about like mine. Mine isn't too big, it isn't too fat. It's just right. Not that I'm bragging fo course.
In terms of personality I want her to have a kind heart and gentle soul. Very loving, very faithful. Intelligent, funny, good humored and easy going.
I do think Biance Frierre..forgive me if I spelled it wrong, is as about as perfect as it gets. I love everything about her. Even that cute curve to her cock. I hope there'll be new pics of her soon.
Hmm, there is this Asian one who I also consider to be very perfect. I don't know her name. But she is one of the most feminine and passable ones I've ever seen a pic of. She's got such a lovely face. Anyone know who she is, more pics of her?
Attached Thumbnails
Asia 2.jpg