View Single Post
Old 01-26-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute
Default My Perfect Shemale - continued

I didn't quite finish my last post and will now continue with why Amy is the perfect shemale.

Going back to her lips they are so sensual that every time I see Amy I want to kiss her and keep on kissing her. Amy also looks so gorgeous in any thing she wears whether she is completely covered up or naked with just jewellry on. Whatever she has on complements her. She is the only woman I've ever seen that can wear any piece of jewellry and look so much sexier with it. She even looks sensuous while wearing high heels and a bikini. If I was with her I would always want to hold her whether it's just her hand or to have my arm(s) around her.

Final words on this - Amy is the perfect shemale.