Thread: Sylvia Boots
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

ARIES666 is just really niceARIES666 is just really niceARIES666 is just really niceARIES666 is just really niceARIES666 is just really nice
Default A lawyer you say?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimkski View Post
Thank you so much for answering my original question! And much respect for the pics, many of which I haven't seen before.

On another note, I'm a criminal defense attorney, but practice in Wisconsin, so I don't think there's much I can do for Sylvia from here. That said, if the facts of the story are correct, this seems like a fairly "easy" appeal, as there seem to be many issues that would kick this case back down to the local court for a proper sentencing, and w/the prison time credit Sylvia has by now, could even be a time-served case. If there is something I can do, please let me know!
I can send you her contact info (real name, address in prison, etc) via the private messaging. However, being a lawyer, wouldn't you have access to any information about the case?

More pics of Sylvia tomorrow, btw!