View Single Post
Old 01-08-2010
Kinky Girl

CuriousGirl has a spectacular aura aboutCuriousGirl has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by cirillo View Post
...I am sure that CuriousGirl's attraction to her LB lover doesn't come only from an empty testicle sack. CG, i wonder, do you like testicles in men? and yes, you all got us curious about your lover...
anyway i'm posting one of the prettiest LB cocks i 've ever seen
Cirillo,

I was attracted to my LB friend at first sight and by her bubbly and kittenish personality BEFORE any clothing came off and I was made aware that she was "missing something(s)" Her castrated state only fueled the fire with which we made whoopee that first time and admittedly I'd be disappointed of they somehow grew back.
As for balls on my BF and others, well, IF he offered to lose them I might accept so long as he took measures to see that his very nice penis could still pleasure me in the same manner as before. To be truthful, I DO love to fondle his balls and "threaten" them, but I'd NEVER ask him or anyone else to submit to castration to please me...Never.
Now, I do hope to discover another castrated LB or guy in order to at least get a peek and maybe, just maybe, do more than look. That, however, would hinge on how much I enjoy the rest of the person, personality-wise.
On the other hand, and this has been a fantasy for a while, if I were visiting some far-off land where eunuchs are commonplace and the ruling Grand Poobah (LOL!) offered to let me inspect his castrated harem guards I'd jump at the chance to looky-maybe-touchy.
Remember that, in reality, only voluntarily or perhaps therapeutically castrated persons are of interest and only of they willingly submit to "inspection" and maybe a bit more.

CG