View Single Post
Old 12-15-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Boner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant future

I can't say my attraction to transsexual ladies has evolved into anything else. I'm still hugely turned on by femininity- hair, make up, sexy clothes. I just happen to really like when a pretty lady has something extra!

That being said, I think one of the thoughts a lot of us have when we discover our attraction to t-girls is whether or not liking someone with a penis makes us gay. That question has never been adequately answered in my mind. I don't think a person is defined by their penis or vagina so much as all their other characteristics, masculine or feminine. There's a whole spectrum of defining characteristics with genitalia being but one.

There's also a sexual spectrum with exclusively hetero on one side and exclusively gay on the other. I just have never been attracted to someone of my own gender, which would put me more towards the hetero end of the spectrum. My attraction to a nice cock isn't exactly straight though so I think I am probably father down towards the gay end of the spectrum than perhaps some other people may be. I've come to the conclusion it really doesn't matter though.