Thread: Shemale Stories
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

ErosArtist has a spectacular aura aboutErosArtist has a spectacular aura aboutErosArtist has a spectacular aura about
Default Second Floor; Housewares, Lady's Lingerie

Second Floor; Housewares, Lady's Lingerie

Part 2 -

I returned to the lingerie department at seven. As we walked through the mall parking garage to my car, Paula hooked her arm in mine and pulled me close.
“Thank you for being so nice. It’s been tough for me to meet people and I really appreciate your offer for dinner. Thank you.”
I patted her hand. “The pleasure’s all mine” I said, thinking “damn well better be.”

After our quiet, if not subtly romantic dinner and a bottle of wine, we went for a stroll in Riverside Park, chatting and enjoying the cool night air.
When the inevitable pause in the conversation came, I asked if she wanted to go dancing.
“I know a great club, if you like swing dancing.” I looked her up and down, gauging her height again.
“Some of the moves may be a bit tricky” I added.
Paula laughed and took my hand in hers.
“I’m having a great time with just you. She squeezed it gently and pecked me on the cheek.
“I don’t think I want to share.”
“You have an incredibly sexy voice” I said.
She stopped and turned me to her.
“Really?” she asked. “You don’t think it’s too deep….too masculine?”
“Oh god no. It’s so sexy and…sensuous. I love it. It’s a turn on to be honest.”
She locked her eyes with mine and leaned forward, kissing my lips softly, the silky paste of her lipstick clinging between us.
She embraced me and pulled me close, her firm breasts pressing into my chest.
“Thank you” she whispered to me. “Sometimes guys I meet aren’t so…well…nice. Nice to me”
I pulled back, looking at her.
“I’m sorry” she said, smoothing her lipstick on my lips with her thumb. “My lipstick is all over you.”
She sighed. “You’re just being so sweet, and…well…I’ll tell you later, ok?”
“Crap,” I thought. “Baggage. They always come with fucking piles of baggage.”
I looked into her shimmering pools of blue.
“Yeah, sure, that’s fine. I’m fine. How could anyone not be nice to you?”
She looked down and then back up. I worried something was wrong. But she had initiated the kiss. This could be going somewhere. She smiled but didn’t say anything.
“The kiss was hot” I said. “You could do that again if you like.”
She pulled me to her.
“I like” she said.
I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her close, our lips touching softly, then more firmly, our tongues meeting, touching, mingling, gently at first, then with aggression, twisting and writhing together.
Our embrace was tight and conforming, our bodies trying to mold into one another with building passion.
I felt heat stirring in my crotch; that familiar stiffness of flesh against fabric, straining, pushing.
As the kiss faded, we smiled and laughed softly.
Paula sighed heavily and said, almost as a whisper, “it’s been a long time since anyone kissed me like that. A long time.”
I caught my breath. A hoarse “yeah” was all I could manage.
We laughed.
It was now or never.
“Should we go back to my place?” I asked, pulling her to me, planting soft kisses and licks on her neck.
She groaned softly and pulled my mouth to hers, kissing me deeply once again.
“Well, we’ll be arrested if we keep this up here” she laughed sexily. “But I know of a place a little more interesting” she said seductively, “if you’d like a little adventure.”
I raised my eyebrows.
“C’mon” she said, pulling me by my hand. “I’ll drive.”

She parked my car. I just stared.
“What the fuck, Paula” I said. “This is the mall.”
She threw her head back laughing, her brunette mane throwing sparks in the amber lights of the parking deck.
She put a hand on my thigh.
“Yeah babe, it is. Exciting huh?”
I looked at her.
“I don’t know….where? Here? In the car? C’mon Paula, we’re not sixteen!”
She smiled. “No not here. In the store. In my department.” She laughed excitedly.
“What?” I gasped. “How? The store’s gonna close in 5 minutes. We’ll get caught.”
“No babe, we won’t.” She leaned in and kissed me, then moved to my ear, tonguing it softly.
“The managers are all having a meeting upstairs” she whispered in deep, rasping tones. “My manager told me about it. The alarms will be off. She asked me if I wanted to go to be introduced, but I didn’t want to.”
She ran her hand along my thigh to my knee and then back up, stopping halfway.
“I’m glad I told her no.”
“What about security, the video cameras?” I asked.
She clapped her hands and bounced in the seat excitedly, like a child about to get ice cream.
“They’re turned off after closing!” she exclaimed, laughing loudly.
“What? Turned off? Holy shit.”
She opened her door. “Yeah, turned off, except for the entrances and the jewelry counters. Let’s go!”
“Jesus freakin’ Christ” I thought. “What in fuck’s name am I doing?”
But I got out and ran along with her.
Very quickly we were in the lingerie department again. The store was quiet; a ghost town. I was stunned that we saw no one coming in, aside from the ancient mall cop that opened the door for us, letting us inside when he recognized Paula. She opened a drawer under the cash register and took out a set of keys.
She glanced around and took my hand, moving us down a narrow corridor. My eyes went to her ass.
“Dressing rooms” she muttered.
“Cool” I thought. “I’ve never done it in a dressing room before.”
“Good idea” I said.
She fumbled with the keys and unlocked one of the doors, pulling me inside.
She softly closed the door with a click and turned the lock.
I took her hand and spun her into me. She came to a stop, her hands on my shoulders, our lips meeting and tongues twisting in rhythm.
My hands went to her ass. My god, it was wonderful. Soft and round; so supple. I couldn’t wait to see it.
“I need to go to the ladies” she whispered to me. “Be right back, ok?”
“Yeah, ok babe. Don’t be too long.” She winked at me, closing the door behind her.
I sat on the bench thinking. It had been a long time since I picked up a chick. A long time. College days. I was nervous, a little bit, I realized as I caught myself popping my knuckles. The minutes drug by; Paula seemed to be taking her sweet fucking time. Then the door swung open so quickly I jumped, startled. Paula stepped into the small room.
I pulled her to me and kissed her hard, my hands back on her ass.
She moaned and pressed into me harder. I moved my hands from her ass and slipped them under her shirt and onto her back; onto her skin so soft and feverishly hot. I moved them around to her sides and onto her stomach, caressing her hard and firm belly, and slowly slid her red tank top up and over her head as we released our mouths from the kiss.
She shook her magnificent hair out around her shoulders and smiled shyly as she reached out for the buttons on my shirt. I tossed her shirt on the bench.
I reached around her back to unhook her bra and found nothing but band.
“Oh. Front hook” she said softly. Reaching down, she released her charges from their cups. Her beautiful breasts sprang forth, smaller than I imagined but perfect nonetheless, crowned with nipples thick and brown. Her areolas were slightly puffy and large, their brown spongy skin a perfect match to her nipples. Gorgeous and suckable. Her tan lines were a marked contrast and very sexy.
I cupped her soft and warm breasts, one with each hand and teased my tongue across the eraser like nipples, watching and feeling as they grew harder and more puckered with each passing lick.
Paula moaned softly and pushed my shirt from my shoulders and pulled me to her, pressing her burning nipples wet with my spit into my chest.
Her tongue pushed into my mouth once again, mine rising to meet her in a heated dance filled with desire. Her mouth was so warm and wet, so hot. My cock was rapidly swelling.
I trembled as she kissed my shoulders and then my chest, slowly moving down my stomach, and lingering at my naval, probing it gently with her sweet and slippery tongue. I longed for her to touch me, to put her hand on my crotch and feel my heat.
She slowly stood up, kissing her way back up to my shoulders, then my neck, then my mouth. Our tongues probed and darted, sharing my taste between us.
Her hand dropped to my crotch, her long fingers finding my cock pressed hard against my jeans. She squeezed it gently.
“Mmmm” she moaned. “I know what you want me to do” she whispered in her deep, sultry voice.
“Oh yeah” I panted and swallowed hard. “What’s that?”
She laughed huskily and put her face against mine, our lips touching as she spoke.
“You want me to give you head. You want me to suck your cock.” She squeezed my cock head through my jeans as she said ‘cock’. I jerked involuntarily.
“Uhhh…well yeah. I mean, the thought had crossed my mind” I stammered.
She reached down further and cupped my balls through the fabric.
“All you have to do is ask” she said, her lips still moving against mine, adding the words “nicely. Like a gentleman.”
I swallowed hard again; my cock was feeling nearly raw from the friction against the fabric of my clothing.
“Will you suck my cock Paula? Please?”
She locked her sapphire blue eyes on mine. “My pleasure. I thought you’d never ask” she said kissing me down my torso once again, all the while undoing my belt and zipper.

Last edited by ErosArtist; 09-16-2009 at 05:35 AM.