View Single Post
Old 03-03-2009
Kinky Girl

CuriousGirl has a spectacular aura aboutCuriousGirl has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by liesjeversteven View Post
Logically I'd say no, a post op girl cannot produce sperm. Sperm is a mixture of semen produced by the testicles, and a secretion from the prostate gland. Your castrated ladyboy friend doesn't have testicles, but does still have her prostate, so still can produce some liquid.
Post op girls (I think) don't have a prostate anymore either, so wouldn't be able to ejaculate anything.
If someone knows more about the subject, please correct me if I'm wrong

OK...you're wrong.
Nowhere have I read or heard that post-ops have their prostates removed. While to do so would make 100% certain they'd never develop prostate cancer it would also mean that they be even less likely to have orgasms since the penis of a lover rubbing the prostate is usually an orgasmic trigger in them and gay men as well.
Ergo, a post-op who retains her prostate might at least produce semen even if only via penile pressure on that gland without an actual orgasm occurring.
Again, IF a post-op does manage an orgasm the same contractions of the prostate that any other male experiences might occur and thus some semen, however thin and sparse, should result whether forcefully ejected or in a dribble.
What I'm seeking is authoritative proof, hopefully including video evidence.