View Single Post
Old 11-04-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by sosed View Post
I hope, dear ladies, you are not too afraid of my questions. No male or genetic girl could answer here instead of you, this is your experience. You are girls and you have female brains. Everything about sexuality and sexual desires go through our brains and natural female sexual desires are to be penetrated and impregnated. The only difference is, that you have male genitalia and you could not enjoy vaginal penetration, but only anal penetration and anal orgasm from penetration.
By your own admission, the questions can be answered only by transwomen. Therefore, it seems rather presumptuous of you to write that "natural female sexual desires are to be penetrated and impregnated," when it is wholly possible that a transwoman could answer and say that her particular sexual desire is to penetrate rather than (or in addition to) being penetrated. Do you want to stand by your inference, by omission, that such a statement would reflect something that is not natural? I certainly hope that is not the case.