View Single Post
Old 05-15-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

violet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to all
Default Avid collector

I have to say my photo collection is pretty huge, but I've been collecting them since about 1998 or so. I only keep what I consider the best pics, and I'm pretty picky. But even then, I estimate its easily in the thousands.

I used to feel like I was documenting an emerging phenomenon to some degree, but mainly I just love the pictures and artwork. I collect other stuff too, so its a character trait I guess. Also, there just wasn't much quality stuff out there pre-internet. All my pics are from the web.
I also like to categorize my photos, which is great for this forum, since I always know exactly where to look for any given subject, girl, etc.

I don't have many videos, but again, the ones I do have are very good.
I've paid for site memberships now and then, but probably 80% of what I have, I found for free. (and that was before I discovered this forum, which by the way, I really appreciate and enjoy!)