Thread: Pattaya trip
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

kelly has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default Pattaya trip

I just returned for ma trip to Pattaya.
My favorite bar "Blue Ice " is gone, it has been changed to ladies only bar.
Lots of ladyboys around, and very little tourists. I went to some of the bars on Soi 6. I met Beam, she looked terrible, She used to be beautiful, not sure what happened to her. she told me her long time boyfriend had dumped her, and she had no money (a familiar story, I've herd that one too many times).
Met a gorgeous ladyboy in Pook bar, stayed with her for a while. Great sex. Well worth a revisit to see her again. Generally priced are down, the girls are struggling to make their rent payments because of the small number of visitors.
The going rate was Bth2000 for all night. and generally the girls will stay with you most of the next day. Some of the bars I was the only guy in there, with 10 or 12 ladyboys all around me. One night I negotiated with the owner to reduce the cost of the drinks. I bought one round of drinks for all the girls. I sat there with all these beautiful girls all asking me to take them home.They wanted me to take two or three of them back to my hotel room. I would have, but the cost was too high, each one wanted bth2500. I gave up and selected one pretty girl. She was gorgeous, I think she was half Japanese. long silky shiny hair halfway own her back. A nice rock hard dick, and a huge cum capacity. I envied her total euphoria when she was jerking off. One morning while we were fooling around, she came so hard it hit her in her eyes. She's definitely on my re-visit list.
Had a great time. Now planning my next trip sometime later this year.
Thailand, best place in the world for pretty ladyboys.

Kelly