View Single Post
Old 09-01-2009
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

Funny you should mention Harvy Milk - you know he was assassinated by a hetero guy who didn't really do the time for it? I understand what you are saying, and I appreciate the sentiment. I just don't want to be a martyr or another statistic on that link I posted.

As far as fighting/standing up for myself. I did that, I do that, and I am happy to educate folks in my daily face-to-face life. I expect a level of confusion and uninformed comments from most people. However, I have higher expectations for guys who *claim* to respect/fuck/lust over/desire/whatever trans women. Having to educate guys on why "real woman" is problematic *HERE* is itself a problem. Having to be the one to point that out is a problem - when there are way more guys who know better here than there are trans women willing to address that.

This is a problem because it ALWAYS opens up conversation where I am put in a position to justify my identity and my experience and my understanding vs. someones memory of High School Biology class. That is not fun for me, that is not comfortable, and that does little to convince me that I'm wrong in my mistrust of men who claim to like gals like me. It makes me laugh to think someone would tell a French Man what France is really like based on a school Geography project (it is really the same thing when people tell me what being Trans is, in spite of me disagreeing).

Honey and vinegar both have uses. I'm not always trying to attract files - sometimes the pesky guy needs swatted.