View Single Post
Old 08-30-2009
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

It should be noted that the last post on my blog was written some time after I attended the Transgender Day of Remembrance, where people get together and read the names of trans women who were murdered the previous year and mourn their passing as well as the women who went unreported.

There were probably 200 people in the church where this was held. This was attended by mostly trans women. In addition to the trans women, in attendance were a number of trans lesbians with their GG partners, a couple guys from the local GLBT groups, the minister of the church, some young men and women probably from the university who had to be there for a class, and a fair representation of trans men. NOT ONE SINGLE PERSON who I could identify as a male partner of a trans women was there - zero. This is pretty much the same as when I lived in Chicago. The guys don't show up and it made me angry.