View Single Post
Old 08-30-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

johndowe is infamous around these partsjohndowe is infamous around these partsjohndowe is infamous around these partsjohndowe is infamous around these parts

Hi there.

Bionca, this isn't a perfet world, most people are weak, you seem not to be, since i don't know you that's all i can say, if you date a weak person and you know it, i would hope you wouldn't expect him to be a tower of strength when push comes to shove, your boyfreind and all others who like shemales but don't speak up for you, usually don't even speak up for themselves, how can you expect them to speak up for you? They are afraid of life, they are afraid of not fitting in, they embrace the status quo, because they are afraid of change, as i think about this, i'm begining to think you were right and i was wrong, anyway there are alot more follower than leaders, and there is stigma to being labeled gay, as in gay bashing, a little undesrtanding can go a long way in resolving problems.

Also ask your brothers, they should be able to confirm this, most guys don't know how to fight, and because of that, avoid confrontations, better be a live coward than a dead hero, but what they don't realise is that if they were to stand up for themselves one in a while they wouldn't become dead heroes, but maby they would gain a little respect for themdelves and maby a bit of self respect? And even if they get beat up, at least they would have stood up for something, but as in pretty much everything the first time is usually the hardest.

In conclusion, i think we were both a bit harsh, you in judging those who didn't stand-up for you and other t-girls and me for reacting to your harshness, but you could stand to chill out a bit.

JohnDowe.