View Single Post
Old 08-29-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

johndowe is infamous around these partsjohndowe is infamous around these partsjohndowe is infamous around these partsjohndowe is infamous around these parts

Hi there.

This was about "The cowards we date" and i didn't say objectionable, i mean you were a bit harsh and quick to judge, and if you're not in the heat of the moment with all the emotions that it generates, you usually only get a partial view of the event.

Since the age of 16, i haven't taken any shit from anybody, not my bosses, not my co workers, not my freinds, not my girlfreinds, not my parents.

The only one that i let give me shit once, was my mom and she did paid for it and she did appologise, i only appologised 5 years later, and she did admit that she was wrong.

So if someone were to challenge me, i would do what i did many times in the past, i would try to defuse the situation, but not in a weak way, and if push comes to shove then let's fight.

About the "freind" warning me about my tg date.

Well, never been in that situation, i like to think i would handle the situation as i always do, not taking shit, but if he was my friend he wouldn't disrespect me by mockingly pointing out that fact, and if he was only an acquintance i'd do what i said previously.

JohnDowe.

Last edited by johndowe; 08-29-2009 at 11:39 PM. Reason: typos as always