View Single Post
Old 08-29-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

johndowe is infamous around these partsjohndowe is infamous around these partsjohndowe is infamous around these partsjohndowe is infamous around these parts

Hi there.

Bionca, i went to that "Blog" link, i live in Canada, I never saw any coverage of the event you speak about, but you seem to like to over-generalise, also interfering in a man & woman heated of even violent encounter is usually not a good idea, often you end up having them both on your ass, so that may be why no one has done anything.

Also, playing the "I would have done this or i would have done that" game is all fine and all but in your would have's you never consider that you could get hurt, so if you're not in that situation, you don't know how it is.

As an example, one of my ex-neighbours, intimidated one of my older neighbours, i got in his face for a good 10 minutes (in the dark) explaining the error of his ways, towards the end of the 10 minutes he opened the door to the outside to show me that he was only there with his g/f and if he did intimidate the older woman it was unintentionnal, so i told him that if i got the wrong guy to have a good day.

Two days later i see him since we live across the hall diagonally from eachother, and i say that was you downstairs?

He looks at me and sais: oh that was you! The way he said it i knew he meant why was i affraid of this guy.

I keft my keys in the door and walked up to him saying: So you think you can take me? Suddenly he wasn't so defiant anymore, then i said: yeah... Well i don't care! and turned my back to him and went in my apt. we both knew who won that round.

The next morning, i saw him talking about what had happened, his freind said:
I would have kicked his ass.

Right then i came up to them and said Hi How the F are ya, and beeing a bit rude, guess what he was as agressive as puppy, he didn't do what he said he'd do did he?

No, cause in his "i would have" the possibility of him getting hurt was inexistant but when he was in the heat of the situation there was a possibility that he could get hurt, and that made him back down.

So that's what it means to "walk a mile in my shoes" so don't be so harsh judging people you probably would have done the same thing everybody else did.

JohnDowe.

Last edited by johndowe; 08-29-2009 at 09:15 PM.