View Single Post
Old 01-05-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

stargazer58 will become famous soon enoughstargazer58 will become famous soon enough

I can say, without hesitation or reservation that I have sucked a few guys cocks before.. All were younger than me and a couple were cute enough that they could have passed if they dressed the part. I'm a member to a site where you can talk to and meet guys, x dressers, lady boys, fem boys, etc... and then set up a meeting with them to enjoy sex!!.. This is where I have met these guys and it has been really nice.. I do have a couple of TS's on my hot list but have yet to get hooked up with them... They are both younger than me and are completely passable...
But back to the question... I have and will continue to suck guys cocks but I do so hope to find a sexy, cute lady boy or fem boy on here or some where else so that i can really enjoy tat part of my dream/fantasy!!.. In the mean time I will be on here, gazing upon all the hot, sexy lady boys here and just dream of having something that sexy at some time in my life!!!