View Single Post
Old 02-27-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

BlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these parts
Send a message via MSN to BlueRaven88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shemale Sex Lover View Post
People from BibleStudy will surely be happy that i'm linking to their respected website from this wonderful shemale forum, but, according to them it's either only Adam who lived without one rib for the rest of his life or it's God who healed him.
source: Do men have one less rib
Haha I don't really care either way cos the bible is basically a crock of shit. It was written by man not by god so no one REALLY knows what god's will is, and the bible contradicts itself so many times it's not funny. 2 examples of this:

1. The bible says that incest is wrong (and I agree), but it states that all human life originated from 2 people (Adam and Eve), so if one were to believe this, you would have to believe that there was a HELL of a lot of incest going on, due to numbers of people available, and the act of reproduction all points to that Adam and Eve would have had to have had sex with their children, or they had many children, whom all slept with each other. MAJOR contradiction right there.

2. The bible states that homosexuality is a sin, yet it also states that god personally creates every human life, so if one were to believe that homosexuality leads to automatic condemnation to hell, why would god create people with no chance of retrobution and repentance from birth? Again, MAJOR contradiction.

What have we learn from the teachings of the bible? That dumb prejudiced rednecks shouldn't smoke crack and spout sacreligious teachings of course! (I am so going to get stoned for that one, and I don't mean the type that involves weed, I mean the type that involves angry church-addicts running after me with a sack of rocks and throwing them at me)