View Single Post
Old 09-04-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

TheSkronkDonkey will become famous soon enoughTheSkronkDonkey will become famous soon enough

6'3", size 12 feet, 7 inch dick.

That about cover it?

Funny, actually. I was taking a leak in this joint not too long ago when a much smaller (er, shorter) guy looked down and went, "Bloody hell, mate! What size are THEY??!" If memory serves, he was talking about my feet, not my balls, which had just been secured back in my pants. Jesus, this is actually a bit crude for me, but I'm on a roll. So, anyway. I was wearing boots. I guess, then, that they looked even more imposing to this inquisitive fellow. Of course, he came out with the line that kicked this thread off as I left the gents. I felt even taller -- and, er, longer -- that night.

Y'know, it feels weird to describe myself with cold, hard statistics. Hard? Sorry -- all these double entendres! Sometimes, I don't really think of myself as a man. In fact, if I'm honest, most of the time I don't! I still feel more like a 15-year-old kid, rather than the 27-year-old adult I legally am. But then I look at those numbers and go, "Yeah! You're a guy!" Perhaps I'll finally feel like a man in my mid 30s or early 40s. I mean, they've never cast a James Bond younger than his thirties, have they? I guess men are still boys for a long while. I do like being tall, though. Always have. I can see what's going on and make any one who fancies their chances (bit of a rough place, the UK) think twice.

Last edited by TheSkronkDonkey; 09-04-2010 at 05:12 AM.