View Single Post
Old 11-19-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

CreativeMind is a jewel in the roughCreativeMind is a jewel in the roughCreativeMind is a jewel in the roughCreativeMind is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSmelissacarter View Post
Well lets not forget, Creativemind is, according to him, a working actor, a published writer and an exhibiting artist, lol. Where he finds the time to write his dissertations is beyond me.

It's called having talent, a brain, and being smart enough to juggle your time.
You should try it some time.

For crying out loud, I'm not starring in a weekly series, Melissa. Besides, it's not THAT time consuming. In Hollywood, you can often have a shooting time of 8 AM and be done by 3 or 4, thus leaving you the rest of the afternoon and the evening to do other things. Plus, in person, most people find me to be a pretty darn nice guy (mirror held up to me) , so having a pleasant "easy to work with" attitude on a set and not a Drama Queen personality (mirror held up to you) also helps you to land repeated work. There's a valuable tip in that for you, if you're actually smart enough to pick up on it.

As for my art, I've drawn all my life and by the time I was a senior in High School I had already won different contests and state awards. I then turned down a college art scholarship to pursue other interests instead. But I've never stopped working on my art and -- like most people who have an artistic side -- I continue to do it even as a way to relax. Which means I always find spare time to sneak in working on a new piece or project, even if it means burning the midnight oil just because it's important to me to work on something.

And finally as for my "dissertations" -- well, see, that just proves MY background is true unlike the claims you make. You see, when you're REALLY a working writer (i.e. you actually get paid for it) it means you can think conceptually on the spot, you can type relatively fast or with comfortable ease, and then move on. For example, this post took me all of a whopping 2 minutes to write. See, that's what a PROFESSIONAL writer does unlike some people (mirror turned on Melissa again) who make similar claims and yet who can barely manage one sentence replies -- which even then are usually filled with typos galore and pis poor grammatical errors. Which certainly speaks volumes about your own so-called "professional" background.

Translation for the perpetually dim: with a bloated ego like yours and since you walk around with such a chip on your shoulder -- and since you talk and type so horrendously, too -- I guess it's no wonder you got shit-canned from so many jobs and were reduced to becoming a sex worker.