View Single Post
Old 11-03-2008
TSmelissacarter

I'm playing with my kittens right now. I'll be running along the Delaware River shortly and then going to see a regular client who will pay me 350 for the privilege. He loves and worships me.

Later I'm booking hotel rooms and taking out promotional ads for the next few weeks. I have to schedule my pre admission testing for my upcoming breast implant surgery on November 24th. My bf is paying the hospital fees.

I baked some chicken last night and will be warming that up along with some fresh Basmati rice and a spinach salad for my bf tonight when he comes over.

In between I'll take a date or two if they come along, which they probably will. I'll probably make betwen 700-1000 today. I hope to spend some time working on my book "Plan Z", which is a thinly-velied autobiography.

For today I simply want to diet, stay clean and sober, appreciate my freeedom and express myself through words and paint.

I am in charge of my destiny. Rain water rolls off my back and wind sweeps around my figure. I am so in control. I love my life and am proud of what I have become!