Thread: fear
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionca View Post
To be serious, I think this is part of the problem with seriously dating a trans* woman. Partly because guys are scared of what people think, and partly because by the time a TG is "full time" she's been through a little personal slice of hell. I know that I get angry, cranky, upset ... down right pissed when I hear about a friend whose date "isn't comfortable in public with her". I figure she's had to become comfortable in public with herself 24/7, and some guy can't muster the sack to spend a few hours??. It's that fear and the expectations on both sides of the date that make it difficult (at least in the West).
Not everyone is scared of what others think. I don't care at all what someone else would think or say if I was out with a TG.
My biggest concern would be for the girl when others would say "What the heck is she doing out with him"

Last edited by ila; 06-30-2008 at 06:19 PM.