View Single Post
Old 07-22-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

damiangentile has a spectacular aura aboutdamiangentile has a spectacular aura about

Mariana de Cordoba has announces she will make a video with her... At least, she said it in her blog, before the new website was online... hope they make it so!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenae LaTorque View Post
This Tgirl has been around a while. I first saw her as Leigh at SMXXX when she was younger, had dark hair and small tits. The came the tit job and the hair went blonde. She then was appearing as Alia at SMXXX and as Sophia at BobT. Then she showed up first as Pamela at Foxy Angel's site and then as Miami Anna. Somewhere along the way, she picked up the horrific scar on her right breast. That is probably a sad tale in itself. I have to agree she went overboard on the tits, but "a girl has to do what a girl has to do". Let's give her points for at least keeping the body trim and not going to fat like some other older Tgirls.

"Life ain't easy for a boy named Sue" - Johnny Cash

Last picture is a PS enhanced one of her in a corset in her SMXXX days, one of my favorites.
Jenae: what a beautiful set of pictures of her history. I remember the first ones, and I didn't realized that was the same girl!! And it was beautiful then really... in a very different way...

(sorry my lousy english)

Last edited by damiangentile; 07-22-2011 at 05:20 PM.