View Single Post
Old 03-27-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

upstateabe is on a distinguished road
Default Good Question

New to the site and was thinking along the same lines. I've been attracted to girls with something extra for a long time. For me it's because I feel they have knowledge of their sexuality the rest of us do not. Many of us here come for the attraction, the illicit nature of being attracted to a woman with a cock, where we can enjoy our little secret without being discovered, perhaps even by wives or girlfriends. It's hard to generalize but a t-woman has made the very brave step of going outside herself and convention and allowing herself to be what she may not have any control over in the first place. I am always struck by the femininity, the beauty and passion of these women, and for me, it's not only about the sexual aspect. Being friends, sharing thoughts,understanding one another.....these aspects of human interaction would, I think, make any sexual encounter that much more special, moving it way beyond the bounds of simple fantasy and into something extremely real, and extremely rare. Not having the opportunity to know, meet or date, I guess like many I am relegated to gazing. Still, should that opportunity arise to get to know a very special woman, I would jump at the chance.
But this is just me.