Thread: Pictures of Me
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2015
Senior Ladyboy Lover

GRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to behold

I have a few more pictures I haven't shared yet. I still haven't taken any really sexual ones; however, I'm proud to say that when I do, I might have some legitimate boobage going on (more than in these pics). I jogged a short distance across the street yesterday and I could feel boob jiggle and bounce!!! It was so wonderful. And I find myself looking down my torso and I just see these beautiful (and growing mounds of flesh) and it just makes me smile so big. It's really an indescribable feeling. Now if only I could rid myself of the god awful face I was dealt and that horrible male appendage I'd be feeling better about things overall. But I guess Rome wasn't built in a day.

Picture 1 was just some random selfie. Picture 2 is nothing to write home about but sometimes I just adore dark, goth makeup-- it's like a throwback to my college years, where I dressed as a goth / freak as sort of a way of transitioning into wearing both makeup and women's clothes. So goth will always have a soft spot in my heart.
Attached Thumbnails
Gwen 3.jpg   Gwen Goth.jpg