View Single Post
Old 06-18-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

princess shawn will become famous soon enough

I take the paper containing boss lady's number, crumple it and drop it on the floor. So Ila admits he gave her his real number, but who am I to judge him? My problem with it has more to do with the possibility of him meeting and fucking the very same woman who kidnapped and tormented us, rather than him merely seeing another girl. Surely he remembers how we met.

A moment of silence, then I embrace him as tightly as I can. Lifting my head, I kiss him on the lips. "I believe you. I have no reason to doubt you." Another kiss on his lips, this time sliding my tongue into his mouth. He needs to know that I trust him and he does not have to plead for my forgiveness anymore. He needs to know that I am not so easily jealous if he has his eyes on another woman.

Dare I say, he needs to know... that I love him?

I remember that our clothes are upstairs in my bedroom, assuming that no one came into the house during our absence. I bring Ila to the bedroom and find that nothing had been touched. But before putting my clothes on, I check my phone for messages.

There is one from my parents that came in an hour ago, telling me they will be returning home earlier than expected, probably later today; interestingly, it is worded as if nothing is wrong, with no mention of receiving any ransom demands. What a relief, as I hate causing mom and dad to panic especially since I am safe now. I show Ila the message and tell him, "You need to get dressed and go. I hope I'll see you soon." He puts his clothes on and I choose a casual T-shirt and shorts combination from my wardrobe. When we are fully dressed, I lead him down to the main door.

I give him a goodbye kiss, then watch him leave the mansion.