View Single Post
Old 06-01-2018
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

“The rack is too good for you, Princess,” Tattooed guy sneered. “I said that I was going to make you comfortable for me and that’s what I’m going to do.”

Shawn watched with trepidation and then curiosity as Tattooed guy took one of the chairs in the bedroom. He placed it in front of the rack with the seat nearest the rack and the seatback farthest away. Shawn moved towards the foot of the bed to watch what Tattooed guy did when he knelt down. She was more than curious when Tattooed guy tied the legs of the chair to the rack.

Then it dawned on Shawn what was about to happen. She tried to back away from Tattooed guy, but he was too fast. He grabbed Shawn by one of her wrists and pulled her off the bed. Before she could react Tattooed guy had her face down and bent over the back of the chair. With his body he pinned Shawn place then tied her ankles to the chair legs followed by tying her outstretched arms to a horizontal bar on the rack.

Tattooed guy stood up. He was breathing heavily from his exertions, but still managed to say. “Now you’re in the perfect position, Princess. Your ass is just the right height and completely accessible. It’s time for some discipline.”

My hard, throbbing cock easily slid back into boss lady. She groaned in pleasure as I put my cock in up to the hilt. Burly guy’s cock was right in front of me. I wanted to take his full length into my mouth, but I also needed to keep control without the kidnappers realizing it. I cast my eyes upwards to Burly guy and told him he had to be completely naked or I wouldn’t suck his cock. He shrugged and cast his clothes aside.

I couldn’t believe my luck when a naked Burly guy stood in front of me. He had big muscles bulging out everywhere and even better was that he had absolutely no body hair. I almost orgasmed from the sight. I wasn’t going to wait any longer. I engulfed his nine inch cock with my mouth taking as much as I could. Apparently Burly guy couldn’t wait either. He started slowly stroking his big cock in and out of my mouth.