View Single Post
Old 05-28-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

princess shawn will become famous soon enough

Her moans get louder and louder. And then, she unloads the first stream of her hot sex juice down Ila's throat. Her hip movements slow down, letting him swallow the first load before she squirts more. Her cock gradually softens, but not before releasing three more squirts as a reward for Ila's sucking.

As it turns out, she is not fully drained yet. The boss lady pulls her cock out of his mouth and shakes the final drops over his face while it goes soft. "There, was that sweet enough for you? Will you fuck me now? Or perhaps you want me to suck you?" she asks him, oddly giving him a choice rather than forcing him to do what she wants.

Back in the shower, I gasp when Tattooed guy wraps his fingers around my cock and begins stroking it. It reacts instantly, stiffening and swelling in his grip. I cannot help it. He knows I am powerless to stop it.

His first squirt of cum fills me up inside. "Aaaah!" I shriek in surprise. If it came from Ila, I will not mind. I won't even mind getting fucked and pumped with sperm by a party full of strangers as long as they treat me right. But Tattooed guy is just a disgusting man who is not at all gentle.

My hands are planted on the wall as I get ready for more squirts. He will go in more forcefully to finish what he started, I know he will.