View Single Post
Old 05-20-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

darkwilliam is on a distinguished road

My love of transwomen was an evolution so long in the making I couldn't say when it began. I've never considered a man's body very attractive, sexually, and somehow my closest friends for most of my life have been gay men. Most of my romantic relationships have been horse lovers too, so there's just something I find attractive or comfortable about certain types of people. My last 'gay' friend was like a brother and straight, we did everything together for a dozen years, and when his father died he discovered he was gay - family pressures and such had it buried deep. We continued to be close for a number of years as he began his new life. He gravitated toward the leather scene, BDSM, and as he was discovering his draw toward biker dudes we had many talks about how my attraction still gravitated toward a softer body or feminine features. While I still wasn't interested in a man like that I also embraced our gay, lesbian and transgendered friends, figuratively as well as physically. One day I was sent a picture which said 'be honest, you're attracted to one of these, which is it?', which had a hairy bald man with a vagina standing next to a beautiful woman with a hard-on. Yep, no hesitation at all there, she was stunning and I imagined that hard cock spurting on our stomachs as she straddled me. That opened a new world that I haven't even begun to explore, though I'm working on that. I'm hampered in that I've never had a one night stand, never paid for sex, and very rarely dated someone I hadn't spent time with getting to know socially first. I hope my language here hasn't offended anyone, I read the 'ungendered' post and tried to convey my respect for all women here.