View Single Post
Old 03-05-2018
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

As the van moves off I feel Shawn beside me moving around and kicking and then hear muffled sounds from her. I understand her desire to escape, but in our current bound, gagged, and naked predicament there is not much we can really do other than wait for a better opportunity.

The next thing I hear is a harsh voice demanding that she settle down. I immediately recognize that voice as belonging to the one that bound Shawn and carried her out. Something must have happened because she instantly goes quiet except for soft whimpers and sobs. I’m beyond frustrated because I can’t even hold her to comfort her.

I try to squirm around to get close to her and let her know I’m still with her. Before I can say or do anything I feel a hand on my cock and then cold metal. One of the kidnappers threatens to cut off my cock. I involuntarily shiver because I know that the metal I feel is a knife. Then the kidnapper speaks again. I know by his voice that it’s the same kidnapper that marched me out to the van.

The knife is withdrawn, but the kidnapper is still holding my cock. He starts stroking me up and down. Despite my predicament I soon have a raging hardon. He’s still slowly jerking me off when he says “Boss, can I fuck the boyfriend?”

“Not until I’m done with him,” the female kidnapper answers. “Now leave him alone and just watch him.”

Even though the kidnapper has been told to only watch me he keeps his hand on my cock alternately stroking and squeezing it.

A few seconds later Shawn’s captor says, “Can I fuck the girl, boss?”

The reply this time is harsher. “I told you before that no one touches the girl before I say so. You know what happens when you disobey.”

“Yes, boss,” he says sulkily.

Things go quiet in the van. The only noises are from the traffic outside and the breathing of the kidnappers. I finally manage to get my leg next to Shawn’s to let her know that I’m still with her.

Every couple of minutes the van makes a fast turn throwing around Shawn, me, and the two kidnappers. I’m quite sure we’re taking a circuitous route because of all the turns. It’s not long before I lose all sense of direction. After what seems like an eternity, but was probably a half hour or so, the van comes to a stop. I’m pretty sure we must be at our destination.