View Single Post
Old 01-16-2017
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

lordscott has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default Here's my honest answer

To be honest i never been in a relationship with a shemale or a ladyboy sexual or not but however i admit that i do want to be in a relationship with a shemale i doubt she'll like me anyway because like i said I'm cursed i have a small penis no no it's not a micropenis i still considered myself small & I'm a virgin man.

& no I'm not complaining pretty much it's not really my rant+answer type answer just saying how i feel & to end it here or at least for now i don't know am i in the closet or open about my attraction to shemales & ladyboys & i don't know yet should i stay in the closet or be open about my attraction to shemales & ladyboys & i don't know how to be out of closet of my attraction to shemales & ladyboys yet anyway.

& there you have it here are some of my answers if you want me to go farther in my answer feel free to let me know or ask me & if any of you wish to share your advice & tips about how to be out of closet of my attraction to shemales & ladyboys then feel free to share your advice & tips through PM me only if you want to thanks.