Thread: Who gets high?
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

sesame has a spectacular aura aboutsesame has a spectacular aura about
Default play safe

SS-Anna, that way your name sounds like "SS-Kraken"(SS-370: Thats a Balao-class Sub, a ship of the United States Navy named after "kraken" the legendary sea monster)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SluttyShemaleAnna
and the one thing that is definatly true is the government are massive liars. The Anti drug propaganda that they put out is pure bull, just look at how they ignore thier own experts and did the exact opposite to thier recommendation over weed.
Please Lucidify... and which Govt. are you referring to?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSAnna
My recomendations are smoke as much weed as you like. Go easy on hte coke, just have a little n not not too often, and don't do heroin, it's shit. Don't take E if you are retarded, 12 or your mates are all dickheads, don't pour amyl nitrate into a handkerchief, thats a really retarded thing to do, and whatever you DON'T TRUST WHITEY!!!
Those sound like wise recommendations! Well only experts like GRH and Jimnaseum can judge their merit. But I guess safety should be considered before diving headlong into FUN. Dont buy a oneway ticket to High-land!

Quote:
Originally Posted by new believer
I still like pot but only about 4 'hits' then kick back and let it mellow. People tend to smoke until they feel 'it'. But by then they over did it. Then they get sloppy,tired and hungry. I learned the hard way but learn I did. Smoking is weeks in between.
That tastes better and safer than... "smoke as much weed as you like"

I'm sure there are better uses of weed than recreation. ... The holy men use them too, but they never get plastered out of their wits.