Thread: Who gets high?
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdawg View Post
I smoke and rarely, if ever, drink. I don't buy the line that acid and shit like that gives you insight that others don't have. Whenever I trip, it just slows my world down and shit gets all weird. Never have I stopped and though about theworld. Maybe it's just me because I know people who became vegans because of a mushroom trip. I don't know.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sucka.free View Post
....yep..its just you!

..don't knock what you haven't experienced
Hey, sucka.free, putting aside that the post to which you are responding is from 15+ months ago, I'm wondering whether so much weed is impairing your cognitive abilities. You chastise jdawg for knocking what he hasn't experienced, but he clearly writes "Whenever I trip" and then describes his experience. Just because it isn't the same as yours doesn't make it illegitimate.