View Single Post
Old 09-24-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

johndowe is infamous around these partsjohndowe is infamous around these partsjohndowe is infamous around these partsjohndowe is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenniferParis.net View Post
usually mine is bigger than most guys im with...lol
Hi there.

Jen, i am wondering where you are from, there is a thread about that, that every one should, reply to and peruse as to get a feel for the international representation here.

http://forum.transladyboy.com/showthread.php?t=743

But, Jen, the reason i'm asking is because i'm currious, some tgirls have small, and non-functionnal penises, and some have big and very functionnal ones and are very feminine, is there a treatement that is both very effective at feminising the body WHILE keeping her penis functionnal?

If there is it would be a good thing to let them know, because, I LOVE TGIRLS with BIG, fully functionnal penises, BUT, more importantly, some do feel bad about their penises hampering their feminisations and, the fact that because they don't like their penises, they get to miss out on some sexual fun that they could be enjoying if they felt better about their penises, it seems to be a source of worry and concern, if their penises weren't hampering their feminiastions, they could feel a bit more at ease with themselves and their penises, and would not be in as much of a rush to get rid of it and getting a second rate surgeon to do the job, and them regretting not having waited until they could afford a better surgeon/hospital.

JohnDowe.