View Single Post
Old 02-07-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Talvenada is infamous around these partsTalvenada is infamous around these partsTalvenada is infamous around these partsTalvenada is infamous around these parts
Default Phillies Fans And Interested Competitors

If you're a Phillies fan, you may have interest in my in-depth look at the team in the days leading up to the season, and close-up of spring training moves.

If you're a Yankees, Red Sox or Cardinals fan, you may want to see inside a competitor for all the marbles.

Here's a sample of part 1 of 5:

This is a purview into each individual player and part of The Phillies from the season in the rearview mirror and the season dead ahead. This article will review the moving parts from The National League Championship Of 2009 and the expectations for 2010. This is the first part of the 5-section equation, and it will start at the top of the lineup with J-Roll to the 8 hole of Chooch. This will be done in the days leading up to and after the reporting of pitchers and catchers for spring training on February 18 in 5 parts: starting regulars, bench players, management, starting pitchers and ?pen denizens. The management portion will go into more detail on wins and losses for the 93-69 season, the 9-6 postseason, the 102-75 total, and the projected-by-me 95-67 season ahead. I would appreciate any and all comments, because they are a big help in figuring out what the team is unofficially doing with regard to personnel decisions.

1 hole: SS Jimmy ?J-Roll? Rollins will again be batting leadoff, and again there will be questions about his on-base percentage. That?s even more interesting when you factor in...

Tal?s Tales: The Yesterday Of 2009, The Tomorrow Of 2010

I'm at isportsweb under baseball, MLB, NL East & Phillies.

I won't offer a link for a reason a lot of you can understand.
I don't care what people think about me personally, but I do care if that thinking affects me wrongly. Thnx, for understanding.