View Single Post
Old 03-03-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

randolph is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuriousGirl View Post
I've seen several videos of post-op shemales masturbating or having intercourse with their man-made vaginas. I'm also aware of claims that a post-op can experience satisfying orgasms via one method or another. Still, in none of these videos where an orgams (supposedly) occurs, I cannot discern any evidence of ejaculation from the urethral opening.
My "personal" Thai ladyboy has been castrated, as of four or five years ago, but she still has her tiny and beautiful penis and DOES manage a dribble or two when she orgasms.
I've seen it and when I get her off orally "all the way" I feel and taste it in my mouth. There isn't much, maybe a teaspoon's worth, if that, but it IS semen.
I asked her if some of her post-op friends produce semen upon orgasm and she stated that, in the first place, the majority cannot even have orgasms and of the few that do, any semen produced is generally lost in the mix of lubes, partner's semen, etc.
So...anyone here have FACTUAL information and perhaps some video evidence to satisfy my curiousity?
I'd be amazed (and how!) to see a vid wherein a post-op not only orgasms but actually produces at least little spurt of semen...no urine spurts, please.
As for empirical evidence I cannot testify since I produce only pee from that opening. Well, we genetic females are expected to do that, right?
The question is, do post-ops still have a prostate gland and is it hooked up?
I asked one post-op if she still had one and she did not know!