View Single Post
Old 03-21-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Gor Gar will become famous soon enoughGor Gar will become famous soon enough
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by JodieTs View Post
That is so true.
Based on my own feelings and almost every ts friend and ts acquaintance I've ever spoken with. This is a lot of people.

A couple of my Ts friends are active
they only talk about doing it for coin
not with their partners.

Interestingly, neither my boyfriend nor my ex-boyfriend
has ever asked me to be active.
Thanks for your take on the matter Jodie. It's always a bit more enlightening to hear it from the ladies themselves.

I was buds with a t-girl here in town years ago, and she once told me that she felt more comfortable dating bisexual men rather than heterosexual men because hetero's tended to treat t-girls, at least in her experience(s), as a curiosity rather than something with a potential long-term relationship attached. Now I personally don't think you have to be bi to dig t-girls or even become deeply involved with them, but I do see her point...I could only imagine some of the awkwardness and learning curves that would become present in the bedroom, at least at first. At this point I don't think I would personally ever overcome said awkwardness, but then, unless I took the plunge it's all just speculation on my behalf. I guess only time would tell in a situation of this sort.