Thread: Dressing up
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Quote:
Originally Posted by skechers11 View Post
Does anyone like to wear womens clothes while looking at ladyboys?
I love to wear very cute dresses, pantyhose, lacy underwear,and cute skechers or maryjane shoes. When I masturbate looking at a beautiful ladyboys all dressed up in girls clothes,to me I seem to feel like a pretty ladyboy all dressed up and hard as a rock thinking i'm playing with thier cocks.

Does anyone feel this way or love womens shoes?
That's nice - I actually years ago flirted with the thought untill I realized that what I truly wanted was not to dress up myself but simply to be with trans-ladies. So eventually I pursued that path in stead.

But "trans-fetishism" (where a normally straight guy gets a kick out of dressing up) is quite normal.

And yes, I love women's shoes - especially when on the feet of some lill trans-hottie goddess glamorous friend of mine And btw, there's NOTHING sweeter, more sexy and more endearing than a lady with big feet :-) Drives me crazy - totally feminine!

H