Thread: Photo of me...
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2010
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midori Naosaki View Post
.......Well i finally got my new outfit. I was so happy. I said to myself why don't i do an outdoor photo shoot. Well i picked a place to go and i thought it would be just like that. Well i got ready by putting on my stockings, thong, miniskirt(of course ), bra, top, and packed my heels in my backpack, tripod & camera. I wore it all underneath my jeans and jacket and off i went.

I hiked for a bit and took a couple of scenic shots. Then decided on a nice place to take it. By the water..... Now that i got here. um i need to strip! Put on my heels! Set up the tripod and take a couple of lighting shots to make sure. Then it hit me....

What happens if someone see's me like this..... I had to change location. i was so nervous my hands were shaking and my heart was pounding. okay i'll take it near some trees so i can strip and put my heels on and that's it. Well i was really paranoid @ this time. I was looking around constantly. 30 minutes passed and i said okay here goes. I STRIPPED! Heart pounding!!! Put my stiletto heels and stood up. Oops!!!!! I sank in the earth.

Okay ran over to the camera, press the self timer and then posed.
10 seconds isn't that much time when you walk and you sink. After about 46 shots. I only got this one. Not my greatest. On this one which was the last shot of many attempts. MY HEART WAS POUNDING LIKE MAD!!!!!

I then put my jeans and jacket back on my my sneakers and hiked back out. When i got home my heart was pounding bad!!! I didn't even look @ my pictures that i took. I looked at them when i got back home. I was so angry that my stilettos were caked with mud. i cleaned them. What was i thinking!!! Easy photo shoot. NOT!!!!

Well here are the photo's that i promised. I hope i can take better one's next time. Please give me feed back & be honest.
I was wondering, Midori, if it would be possible for you to get a trusted friend to take outdoor pictures of you. It would save you the problem of dashing from the camera to where you want to be when the shutter clicks. Also you might feel a little more secure knowing that you are closer to your clothes if you have to suddenly get dressed.