Thread: Photo of me...
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Midori Naosaki will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadows View Post
Firstly, I would like to welcome you back Midori!

I noticed that you had not been around for a little while, and I am glad to see that you made it back.

I will be honest about the pictures, as heaping false praise on someone or something does them(or it) a disservice.

I really like your pictures. I have actually saved the first two pictures and plan to use them as my desktop.
>

That's fine. I'm glad that people like them....

> I love nature and this is my favourite time of the year. Plants are starting to grow, trees are starting to bud, flowers(the early ones!) are starting to bloom. The birds are singing, the toads are horny(at least that is what I am told since they are trilling their bloody lungs out every night!). I love it!

Regardless of the travails you went through to take the pictures, they still turned out to be amazing! You are a very talented photographer, Midori.

And the picture with you posing in it? Very sexy. I love the contrast in colours with the tree trunks and greenery behind you.
>>>

Thanks again, it was never racking. Found out that i twisted my ankle about 2 days later. Now paying for it...

my website: http://midori-naosaki.webs.com/